La date/heure actuelle est Ven 19 Jan - 02:41 (2018) | Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Voir les messages sans réponses
juste a style Index du Forumjuste a style Index du Forum
Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Connexion

Amy Vee Fits And Starts
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    juste a style Index du Forum » `Public. » `Présentation.
Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
deanglanv

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 08:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: Amy Vee Fits And Starts Répondre en citant

Amy Vee Fits And Starts > bit.ly/1ReVhBo

Why..should..Lip..readers..support..your..project?..What..makes..it..so..important?..I..like..to..think..that..people..are..interested..in..supporting..independent..music..at..its..sourceThats...wherePozible...comes...inPerformance-wise.Im.looking.forward.to.introducing.my.latest.instrument..the.violin..into.my.solo.performances(Image.credit).Like.the.idea.of.Fits.and.Starts?.Donate.to.Amys.campaign.hereWe.are.unable.to.find.iTunes.on.your.computerTo..preview..and..buy..music..from..Fits..and..Starts..by..Amy..Vee,..download..iTunes..nowBy...simply...pre-purchasing...the...album,...youre...helping...me...achieve...my...goal...of...being...sustainable...and...prolificI..think..it..will..give..people..an..extra..special..relationship..with..the..albumThe...title...was...a...reaction...to...the...waves...and...bursts...in...which...the...songs...came...to...me,...which...was...completely...unexpectediTunes..for..Mac..+..PC..Fits..and..Starts..Amy..Vee..View..More..by..This..Artist..Open..iTunes..to..preview,..buy..and..download..musicThis...entry...was...posted...in...Featured...and...tagged...amy...vee,...female...musician,...independent...music,...music,...pozible,...pozible...campaignSHARE...Copy...the...html...code...below...to...link...to...the...Amy...Vee...waterfront...page:...Amy...Vee...2...20994...VIDEOS...IS...THIS...YOUR...BAND?...To...create...a...login...to...change...your...page,...click...hereAll.of.the.recording,.mixing.and.mastering.has.been.completed.(courtesy.of.my.extraordinarily.talented.friend.and.producerGareth.Hudsonof.Hazy.Cosmic.Jive.Studios,.some.incrediblemusicians.and.acclaimed.mastering.engineer.Don.Bartley)Itwas..something..I..felt..I..owed..myself,..because..everything..I..do..hinges..on..this..process.1I..also..love..the..idea..that..supporters..get..to..be..part..of..something..uniqueI...now...need...some...help...to...cross...the...finish...line......by...completing...the...artwork,...manufacture...and...promotion...of...my...albumBookmark...the...permalink.People...invest...in...music...in...many...ways,...but...its...not...often...you...have...the...opportunity...to...feel...like...youve...really...contributed...to...the...final...productFits..and..Starts..is..my..sixth..release,..but..it..is..my..first..ever..full-length..solo..albumEnjoy..this..incredible..musical..genius..in..her..prime..Top..Albums..and..Songs..by..Amy..Vee..1And...finally,...if...for...no...other...reason,...you...can...invest...in...this...project...to...receive...some...great...rewards...5Nice..effortSecurity...CheckPlease...enter...the...text...belowCan't...read...the...text...above?Try...another...text...or...an...audio...captchaText...in...the...box:What's...this?Security...CheckThis...is...a...standard...security...test...that...we...use...to...prevent...spammers...from...creating...fake...accounts...and...spamming...users.Submit.Any.money.I.do.make.goes.directly.back.into.ensuring.that.I.can.continue.to.be.creative.and.produce.music.that.moves.people.The..songs..came..slowly..at..first,..then..the..flood..gates..openedIt's..got..to..be..time..for..this..lady..to..shine,..this..album..is..so..worthy..of..it!..The..epitome..of..lovely....by..The..Aaristocrat..Very..nice..debut..album..AmyNotify.me.of.new.posts.by.emailIm..a..singer,..songwriter..and..musician..based..in..Newcastle..NSWAll...rights...reservedFor...example,the...recent...Triple...J...Hottest...100...list...contained...only...about...15%...female...artists...and...that...includes...those...who...simply...performed...guest...vocalsThe..femaleartists..who..do..appear..are..often..tokenistic,..under..25..and..highly..sexualised..to..make..them..sell..and..sadly..this..is..still..the..cultural..norm f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 08:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    juste a style Index du Forum » `Présentation.

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Sauter vers:  

Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation